Luxury Mount Tamborine AccommodationQLD
Relax at the idyllic Tamborine Mountain bed and breakfast
Escape to the sky and immerse yourself in the night with this slice of Queensland luxury. Only a short 30 minute drive from the Gold Coast, you can get lost in this stunning, secluded Mount Tamborine accommodation without having to venture too far.
Boasting sweeping views of the ocean and city line, the cottages and cabins at Mountain Edge Studios are truly an escape with a difference. With a selection of three tastefully-themed studios and a lodge, this truly is amongst the most delightful, luxury bed and breakfast cottage accommodation in Tamborine Mountain.
Whether you want a romantic weekend getaway, an escape to an untouched paradise, a gorgeous, private, bed and breakfast in Mt Tamborine or a wonderful honeymoon destination, this is the perfect place for you.
Stunning Mount Tamborine Accommodation set with amazing facilities
At Mountain Edge Studios, the owner and staff pride themselves on providing quality services to make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible.
- Daily breakfast, with a breakfast basket delivered every workday, and hot breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- 11am check out, to make your stay as relaxed as possible
- Packages such as the very popular “Romance Package” – flowers, chocolates and champagne, to welcome your loved one.
- Aromatherapy massages, beauty treatments, etc. delivered by a qualified therapist in the convenience of your room – available by appointment
- High quality bed linen and towels – nothing hired
- Fully furnished for comfort, with air conditioning, a spa or giant tub in each studio, a burner for crackling log fires, generous kitchenette, private patio or deck and courtyard
- Plenty of winery tours, restaurants, a charming golf course, mountain tours and horse-riding in the area that can be happily booked by the friendly staff
For supreme bed and breakfast accommodation and a Queensland holiday you won’t forget, book with Mountain Edge Studios. The studios and lodge were architect designed to provide you with the best of all that this luxury Mount Tamborine accommodation has to offer.
The air is cooler, crisper and cleaner on Tamborine Mountain.
Mountain Edge Studios, Henri Robert Drive, Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4271, Australia (07) 5545 3437
The Red Studio has rich romantic decor, featuring plum red and beautiful rich timber. Whether enjoying the spa bath, relaxing in bed or snuggling by the fire, you can enjoy the twinkling lights of the Gold Coast.
The Blue Studio exudes the relaxed charm of a colonial homestead. It has a giant bath tub, combustion log fire and very private patio, and enjoys the same glorious views as the Red and Green Studios, across the hinterland and Gold Coast.
The Yellow Lodge has an optional second suite with a queen size bed and a bathroom, making it ideal for two couples to share. Without the second suite it is delightful for a couple. The master room has a spa bath with 180 degree views of the Gold Coast and a northern deck , a log fire for evening warmth and ambience in winter, and air con. for summer. Its brightly coloured decor fills Yellow with a warm aura as the day begins. The lodge is also equipped for those with Special Needs.
The Green Studio enjoys the same magnificent views to the East and features a giant spa bath. Unwind and feel enriched while you watch the colour changes of the distant Gold Coast high rises and waters as the sun falls behind Tamborine Mountain.